Saturday, November 08, 2003

Well, it's a long discussion but like my friends said: we are going anywhere with the religion discussion!!! I'm catholic because my mother baptisted me and I made the first communion (the same thing as Kathu said). I was 9 years old and I didn't understand any word that the woman said to me and my friends!!!! My mum is religious but I'm not. I believe in God and I didn't pray every day. There a saint called "Mãe três vezes admirável de Schoenstatt" who "visit" my family every month. ThGermanman saint "visit" many families. I believe more is this saint than God.
Even if I believe in God, I believe the spiritisme as Leonardo and Paula. The spiritisme has saved my grand father!! Everybody believes in God in my class but I know that most of my friends really pray when he needs!! Am I wrong??
Bye!!
Rê!!!