Thursday, November 06, 2003

back!

Well, I know it's been a while I don't write in here, but now I swear I'm back for real! =)... First of all, HELLO CLAUDIA! My name's Katherina, I'm 15 and I'm in the same class of almost everybody here, in São Paulo - Brazil!.. I really love this country, may be because it is MY country lol.. but I love knowing other cultures and/or country, and from the little I know about Italy, I think it's a very charmous country, do you recommend it?! ;)...
Hmm.. talking about religion... I'm catholic, I pray everyday at night, but I can't stop thinking if God really exists, the question that always "knock on my door" lol.. is : If there's a God, who invented HIM?!?!... There are some questions that humans can't answer yet, I just hope someday they'll be able to, 'cause living without knowing why and where we're going to arrive, is horrible!!
Better go know, I'm becoming to pensative!! hihi..
KaThU