Tuesday, November 11, 2003

i will finish it

Hi everyone
This subject is getting boring for everyone so I will try to change it. So I think that Paula's idea is great why don't we talk about the death penalty. I am in favor of it under some conditions if per example a serial killer is released and he continue to kill or to do illegal things he shall be killed but first we have to be certain that he made all the crimes .Two: death penalty must be used against all big drogue dealers. Because in Brazil they go to jail but they continue to operate from it and this for me is revolting. And of course all corrupt politician man or judge must at least get jail to life but the best would be to kill them. Human needs always an example. Because here in Brazil there are a lot of them and one of things that anger me the most riche people steeling our public money to get richer.