Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Guys, your words gave me a little view of Brazil...It has to be great!! At school Massimo and me spent some orrible days....always tests, interrogations...bah!!

BTW(I've learnt it!!), Re(nata), where are you going in November?will you have some holidays?
Paul, year is long but in December we'll have Xmas holidays...a period of stop...2 weeks..better than nothing, don't you think?

I saw that you're speaking about music... I MUST say that my favourite are Red hot chili peppers and their better album for me is Blood sugar sexy magic...really good!!
Eminem for me is a good singer but his way to live the life is wrong...he knowes to be a model for youngs but anyway he prefers saying bad things about people "different" from us (like homosexuals, immigrants) to appear strong..is it right??