Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Hi Sara! My name's Lina and I'm 15. I can't agree with you when you say that England is fabulous because I've never been there! But I wish I was! It must be so nice! It's always been a dream of mine to go to England. Right now I have two uncles that are there. I also like little towns, like you said with castles, and coloured houses, but I still prefer big cities. I can't imagine myself living in a calm place, not in a big citie! I don't know why , 'cause like I've already said, I really like small cities... But to spend a couple of weeks, not for ever. Who knows I change my mind later on...? hehe... Well about music, I agree with you... Although I like Eminem very much, I'm a huge fan, I don't like to hear he 's saying bad things about people like blacks one or the homosexual (I don't care when he says bad things about his ex-wife 'cause I can't stand her....). But I totaly agree with you, music is such a beautiful thing that souldn't be used to talk about rude things (with some exceptions, of course). What kind of music you're fond of? And about languages, I like to learn them too, but now I am going to have a break, because I 'm learning so many, that it's being a little bit exhaustif : I speak Portuguese, French English, a little of Spanish, and I'm learning Arabic! It's too much! hehe...
Well that's all for now. I'm waiting for answers! ; )
Kisses
Lina