Monday, September 01, 2003

Hello Caroline! Thanks a lot for the information about Tribalistas and other Brazilian music - you seem to be quite an expert! I will look into the groups and singers you mention. You asked how I met your teacher? Well, it all started on an English language teachers discussion forum (a little like a weblog, but not as fun!) - I had just started using weblogs with my students during a summer school and wanted to find out from other teachers who had done similar things. I soon discovered that the blogging you, your classmates and teacher are doing is quite a new thing for students learning English. So, not only is it fun, but what you are doing is groundbreaking and innovative! That sounds quite exciting, doesn't it? And after seeing your weblogs, I am definitely going to do the same with my students when I start classes at the end of September.