Thursday, August 28, 2003

Hi Graham! It´s me Caroline... thank you for the link! Now I can see the photos... your black cat is so sweet! He (or she , I don´t know) has beautiful eyes! Well... I saw you have never been to Brazil , so I´m going to talk a little bit about my daily life . Every day I get up early and I go to school by car... Then , at the end of the day , like at 4 o´clock , I go back home and I do my lessons... Of course , I enter the internet! I can´t stand living without checking my mails and chatting with my friends , even if I´ve seen them all the day! hehehe... During my weekends I go to the movies with some friends or we go to someone´s house... it´s fun! Some weekends I go to "Ibiuna" , it is near São Paulo , where I have like a holiday house . I love São Paulo because it´s very crowded , you never feel like if you were alone , and because you always have something to do! Like going shopping , going to the movies , or even going bowling , etc...
So... can you tell us a little bit of your routine in Barcelona?
The book I said last time I posted a topic ("Hound of the Baskervilles") , you can see it here
It´s not the same collection as mine , but it is the same history , I think... We can find this story like a movie too! I´m interested in watching it!
I think that´s all... answer me please...