Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Hi Graham and Lou... it's me again... As Lou said, me too I have already seen this movie.. And , specially , I thought it was one of the best movies we've seen at school! It's very interesting... We saw it with our history's teacher... I have just remembered a detective book that I read in English... it name is "The hound of the Baskervilles" , and it is with Sherlock Homes and Mr Watson . It is a little book but I liked because it is very easy to read it . The vocabulary is not difficult . Looking for this book in my "personal lybrary" I have in my room , I found another detective book named "Stories of Detection and Mystery" . It's a book that groups a lot of short stories of detectives . It is very interesting but I haven't read all the stories . Hope you'll like it...
So Graham... can you describe us your life in Barcelona? And have you ever lived in Brazil? If yes , can you say us the differences between Barcelone and Brazil?
I must go now... Waiting an answer...
caroline