Friday, September 05, 2003

Bee Online

Greetings everyone,
I am a new voice to your Blog. My name is Dr. James, but you can call me Ryan. This is my first name. I have been invited to join your group, so I hope no one minds. If someone minds, raise your hand high, so I can see you.

You may find my 'accent' a bit different since I am originally from the U.S., but I live and work/play in Budapest, Hungary. I say that I work/play since I teach in a university. Although it is hard work, I love it so much that I would do it for free. Fortunately, they do want to pay me a little bit for doing what I do.

I will try to be an active participant on your blog if you allow me to, but how much of a participant will depend on my time. With that said, I will leave it to you to ask questions if you have any. Would anyone care to catch me up on what type of class you are taking, you year in school, and anything else you may think is interesting? I feel kind of 'out of it' not knowing much about all of you.

Ryan