Thursday, September 04, 2003

Graham,
I think that my teacher didn't need to say much about the blogger. Only the idea of having our own site is exciting! I don't know if it's like this in Spain, but here youth is very connected: "on the internet", everybody has ICQ or MSN Messenger, and people from all ages spend hours on that... (I am one of them). I think it has its advantages (we can talk to people all around the world and we can talk with our friends in real time) but the drawbacks are many (we stop doing important things, like studying, because we can't get disconnect from the internet, we become dependent on that (I swear it happens!!!) and we can't live without checking our e-mails and can't help entering just once a day the messenger/ICQ. Are the young people in Spain like that too? Do you enjoy the internet that much? Do you think it's good for a person to spend so many hours on that?
Thank you for answering us all.. =)
See you