Thursday, November 20, 2003

I am not a Brazilian but I looooooooooooooooooove Sao Paulo. The people are so nice, we feel so comfortable here. Even if all my freinds live very far from my house exept one and that in my street, there was 5 agressions in one week (just once because the guys got caught by the police) so my parents never let me go out alone. I understand them, I don't want to be agressed. There aren't so much agressions in Sao Paulo but I live next to a Favella that's why.
I tried to find some photos of Sao Paulo but I didn't find any good ones.
I'll try to find some more.....
I saw the Meatrix again. Does anyone remember the site with the exercices? I would like to continue them.
Baixo, I don't really know an answer to your question. It is too hard to know. I think it is yes and no but I can't find any arguments.
That's all
Bye